Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Solenn Heusaff READY to SHINE !

Though I'm a mom already, I still take time to ensure that I look nice (though may not be my best !) and decent in any occasion or event that I go to. May it be a school meeting, launches or just a casual trip to the mall, I make sure to that my hair is nice and manageable. I like my hair just the usual; No curlers for me coz' I want it just straight and flowing at my back. But there are days that we don't have control over our tresses. I always make sure to stay it tamed. I hate using starightening irons since I know it will only weaken my hair. May be sometimes my hair's a bit dry because of the weather or I'm not that vain with my hair. I don't usually go to the salon to have it pampered because as always. My top priority is my kids' needs. But if I have more money than the usual, I give my hair the pampering that it needs. But as I've said I'm always wary of my budget most of the time especially that school has officially started, I'm telling my hair to wait a while. But I don't think that will be for long because just like Solenn Heusaff, Yes! the Survivor and Penshoppe model/endorser shares her secret with us why her hair is still stunningly beautiful even with her commitments full on her hands.

Solenn Heusaff for Vitress!

Yes, folks! Solenn Heusaff, one of the sought-after print and commercial ad model is know the Brand Ambassador for VITRESS Leave-On Cuticle Coat! Last June 15, 2011Solenn Heusaff signed her contract with Splash, the makers behind the Brand VITRESS. According to Joanna King, Vitress Brand Manager, "Solenn Heusaff is the perfect spokesperson for Vitress because her lifestyle shows the importance of caring for one's hair".

Actually Solenn was handpicked because she's beautiful and as an actress, she usually has different hairstyles making her the perfect ambassador for the product. During the presscon she readily shares that she has been using the product even before she was offered to be the product ambassador. She also said that what she likes best in Vitress Cuticle Coat is that it gives her instant shine anywhere, anytime, may it be in a fashion show or taping.

 The 3 variants of Vitress Cuticle Coat
Hair Repair, Instant Relax, and Heat Protect

For the dry and damaged hair, you can try the VITRESS HAIR REPAIR CUTICLE COAT since it protects the hair from the bad effects of chemicals used in dyeing, perming, and other hair treatments.

For those people who have curly and wavy hair The VITRESS INSTANT RELAX is recommended since it tames unruly hair and gives it naturally straighter look.

But for those who tries a lot of hairstyles , THE VITRESS HEAT PROTECT CUTICLE COAT is for you. It protects our hair from the harmful effects of frequent curling and styling.


The Vitress Hair Polish Line 

The also introduced 3 more variant for their Hair Polish Line, The HAIR POLISH STRENGTHENING, HAIR POLISH LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE and HAIR POLISH SUN PROTECT. The HAIR POLISH gives also the instant glossy and sleek look in our hair.

Now I know my hair will no longer wait for that chunk of my budget just to enjoy the pamper it needs. I'm so excite to use VITRESS INTANT RELAX CUTICLE COAT.

Thank You Solenn Heusaff for the photo-op I had with you. 
Got so nervous that my bangs curlled LOLs! 



 







2 comments:

  1. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my
    breakfast coming over again to read other news.


    My site ... selling a car in oregon

    ReplyDelete