Thursday, August 18, 2011

BANAPPLE NorthEast Square: With NEW BANAPPLE HITS THIS TIME!

It's always a good thought that food is so staple at every family gathering. But on second thought, who says that one has to have a family gathering just to have that "familial" feel? I have that particular thought in mind after being invited to have a taste of BANAPPLE sweet and "homey" offering.


Not far from the busy shopping district of Greenhills is BANAPPLE NorthEastSquare Greenhills. Upon entering my "fave" dining place is that familiar relaxing aura. Entering Banapple is like a refuge within a busy shopping district. Inside the resto, you will be greeted by the warm smiles and greetings of their staff. I felt so relaxed and comfortable upon having my seat. But then I have to wait for my 3 other Lunch buddies during that day. Having to wait is not a problem for me since there's a lot of books and magazines to entertain me ( not to mention all the cakes smiling at me my seat, whoa! had to fight my cravings!)

Well the "homey and sumptious" story starts from down here....

GRANDMA CORN CHOWDER (P80)


















This chowder was ordered by friend. This soup is a great way to start any meal since it will help
your tummy to be ready for the main course.

BANAPPLE has 3 new entrees:


BANAPPLE BEFF and SAUSAGE STEW (P195)


















The flavors of meaty beef cubes and savory sausages come together in this aromatic stew. What made these meal more special is that it is glazed with buttered carrots.

Since I love trying out new things and food, I chose BANAPPLE BEEF and SAUSAGE STEW. At first look,this meal looks plain and a tummy filler for those who just want fill in their tummies. And at the end I was wrong. It became a favorite. The stew is just right when it comes to its saltiness. And for proof of its yumminess, I even ordered an extra rice, (Sorry diet is not priority at the moment!)


BACON-FRIED CHICKEN STEAKS w/MILKSHROOM GRAVY (P175)






Crisp chicken fillet smothered in a creamy milk and mushroom gravy, topped with yummy bacon pieces and corn relish.

BREADED FILLET of CREAM DORY w/ HONEY THYME MUSTARD SAUCE (P185)






























Fresh fillets of velvety Dory fish blanketed in herb crust and drizzled with warm honey thyme mustard sauce and glazed carrots. This meal will surely be a hit for those who are into healthy eating.



HICKORY SMOKED BARBEQUED COUNTRY RIBS (185)









 Extra tender country ribs grilled in hickory smoke and glazed with their homemade hickory barbeque sauce with corn relish as well. This is one meal I actually would like to come back for at Banapple.



The SALADS...

SUPER CAESAR SALAD (120)
I actually ordered this salad since I AM A SALAD ADDICT! Luckily this salad made me even crave for it.

This is an all-time favorite salad made more scrumptious w/ pecan praline bits.

BANAPPLE'S HOUSE SALAD (P120)
Mixed greens with corn, cucumber and bell pepper bits, crumbled banana chips, honey-peanuts and shredded mozarella drizzled with balsamic-caesar dressing.
 
For the DRINKS we ordered:

BANAPPLE SMOOTHIE (P105)
 I guarantee you guys, this smoothie is refreshing way to gulp down all those carbs after eating.



FUDGY BANANA (P105)
If you like your smoothie to be sweet and "chocolatey", this one hell of a smoothie!    
                                                                              
And for a heavenly finale'...tada...our dessert...


BANOFFIE PIE
 A slice of this pie cost you P95 , but if you opt to share it with family or friends (whom I'm sure will be asking for more the way I did) you need the whole pie for only P760


APPLE CARAMEL CRUMBLE PIE (P100/slice, P720/whole)



And by the here are some of their cakes that you might to take home for your families...





















At BANAPPLE NORTHEASTSQUARE , I was amazed at how alot of people are into BANAPPLE . Even if the place is in the residential-type of location that you actually might have second thoughts of dining. But hey this new branch is frequented by a lot of office peeps. 

I had fun during my first visit at BANAPPLE. And I'm definitely coming back because their BANOFFIE PIE is always on my dreams but for it's gonna be at BANAPPLE Katipunan near Blue Ridge because I'm one stone's throw away from it.
 Thank you BANAPPLE for that yummy treat I sure took home a lot of yummy stories about your cakes at home and my family can't wait to visit too!. Until now I can't get over your pies and cakes....PROMISE ! I'LL BE BACK!


BANAPPLE IS also on FACEBOOK so you visit and like their page too! Or visit their website for more infos!
























2 comments:

  1. Banapple is my favorite hangout :) its nice to read your post, hun! I personally love thier verion of Banoffee pie :)

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear, wil viait your blog too!

    ReplyDelete