Saturday, February 4, 2012

THE GREAT NORTHERN SALE: DAY 3- KIDS' CLOTHES plus MISSHA plus...ACTIVE FUN!



Today is actually a Saturday, meaning a time for my love ones most especially my kids. Their Dad is on an out-of-town-cum-immersion somewhere in Q.C. So I brought them here in SM CITY NORTH EDSA to cheer them a bit and I can't get enough of the "addicting' sale that's STILL happening now at SM CITY NORTH EDSA

Since I already went here last Thurs. (SM CITY NORTH Main Mall), I decided to visit SM CITY ANNEX this time to check the shops on sale and these are what I found....

 OSHKOSH is one of my Trusted brands on kids' apparel. Check out the photo below .



These pants from OSHKOSH are on 50% off..grab na for your kiddos! Their quality when it comes to its material is for the long run!


And while walking around, I saw this new beauty and skin care store... This time something for me naman!

MISSHA is a Korean Brand of Cosmetics and aside from BB CREAMS, they have everything from nail polishes to masks, great thing is that their price is a bit lower from the others.

According to the Store Staff, this their bestseller! MISSHA PERFECT COVER BB CREAM #23

You can buy 3 items for less than a thousand bucks, Check out their store at
SM CITY ANNEX Upper  Ground Floor.
And check also their masks which are on 50% off too, Masks now only costs Php60.

I forgot to take a photo of the masks since my kids are too excited to go at ACTIVE FUN SM CITY ANNEX . Will blog about that on my next post...And before I forgot will post also a dress I bought at ALEXANDRE' which only costs Php250! next time.

And lastly visit them tomorrow, FEB.5, 2011 SM CITY NORTH EDSA they are opened 10:00am-10:00pm! You have all day to catch up on this GREAT NOTHERN 3-DAY SALE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment