Monday, February 20, 2012

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY NUFFNANG!!!


I have been blogging for almost two years and I must say, most of the experiences was all worth it. And even on the first months of blogging, I am fortunate to have known NUFFNANG. NUFFNANG is a blog advertising community. And during that time that I was still of a noob , visiting the site has been helpful to me. And not mention is my very first event as a blogger is The Johnson & Johnson Bedtime series.

Nuffnang has given me a lot of opportunities like meeting fellow "nuffies" through their events. Being a nuffnanger member has help me develop my blogging skills by joining the different contests that they have online.

So now that they are near their 5th year as a community that helps bloggers , I want to congratulate NUFFNANG PHILIPPINES Team. And thank them as well by helping new bloggers like me. With the coming years for Nuffnang, I hope that they continue to help the members through this community.

Again , to NUFFNANG CHEERS To YOUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!


I am a PROUD NUFFNANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment