Saturday, April 28, 2012

SM KID'S FASHION "CRAZY for COLORS + SHAKEYEBODY DANCE CRAZE!




I love dressing up even now I’m a mom. And I usually like to buy my clothes whatever that catches my attention. People may not know it but I usually buy accessories with a certain color in mind, which reminds me I recently bought 5 items all in red color. I will share that to you guys soon.


 Sexy Celebrity Mom Regine Tolentino hosted the launch.


And as much I love that me my kids has matching outfits, I just have the two boys have matching outfits themselves. That’s simply because my kids are both boys. As much as I want to have girl for a daughter so that we can have matching outfits I just feel that I have to be contented since I can buy matching outfits for them at the SM KIDS FASHION Department.





 These are the top 2 shirts that my little boy wanted to add in his shirt collection. I love SM kid's Fashion color schemes, So "SUMMER-ish"



And this summer to keep up with the raving heat, SM KIDS FASHION launched last April 21, 2012 their CRAZY FOR COLORS campaign in all SM DEPARTMENT STORES nationwide. This summer there’ll be no excuse for our kids to sulk themselves at home because The SM KIDS FOR FASHION CAMPAIGN  with its very own brands, JusTees and Zapped has exciting activities for all the kids through this new campaign , CRAZY for COLORS.



Just what is the CRAZY for COLORS campaign is all about? The CRAZY for COLORS campaign is having a “SUMMER DANCE PARTY” just like what happened on its launch at SM MOA Music Hall. The summer Dance Party is an all out dance celebration featuring various professional dance groups and a live dance tutorial of its very own CRAZY for COLORS “SHAKEYEBODY” dance craze with the dancing diva Ms. Regine Tolentino. And the best thing about this is if you missed its grand launched or your kidscan’t get enough of the fun activities, you can also visit their other small pocket events in the other SM  MALLS.



If you like to join their other CRAZY for COLORS pocket mall events, here are the schedules:

  • April 28 SM FAIRVIEW/ SM BAGUIO
  • May 5 SM CEBU/ SM SOUTHMALL
  • May 12 SM Sta. Rosa/ SM Pampanga
  • May 19 SM MARILAO/SM Dasmarinas
  • May 26 SM DAVAO/ SM Taytay

And to join these pocket events at the above mentioned SM MALLS, Here’s how!

MECHANICS:
  1. Get your stamp card and 1st stamp for a minimum purchase of Php 300  from any regular priced SM EXCLUSIVES  participating brands: JUSTEES, ZAPPED, BOYS GOT STYLE, BRADLEY, DUDE, LITTLLE MISS, LIZZIE, GIRLS EDITION, BLUSH and CRIB COUTURE.
  2.  Get your next stamps for every Php300 peso purchase thereafter.
  3. Collect two (2) stamps and get a CRAZY for COLORS BALLER ID which will serve as your pass to the DANCE PARTY.
  4.  On the fifth stamp, claim your Php100 discount coupon from SM KID’S FASHION and use it to purchase any item from the children’s and infant’s Wear department.
Promo Period to collect 5 stamps is from April 1- June 30, 2012 at all SM DEPARTMENT STORES nationwide.




Wow , I’m sure all the kids and moms who love to shop for their clothes at SM Department stores will be happy since it like hitting two birds with one stone. Imagine you get to buy cool outfits for your kids for a reasonable price and yet your kids get to enjoy the dance tutorials. An added plus for the kids is that in the pocket events there will fun activities like the Wii Dance Challenge, Get Spotted, Photo Booth and My Own Music Booth.

 The CRAZY for COLORS BALLER Bands

Wait, there’s more, the kids get to enjoy dancing at home because you can download the “SHAKEYEBODY” dance instructional dance video at www.facebook.com/smkidsfashion .
Sharing you guys photos at the SM KID’S FASHION Crazy forCOLORS LAUNCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment