Friday, November 16, 2012

MASTERCARD and Philippine Airlines/AirPhilExpress Makes My DreamDestination a Reality

Do you like to travel and shop? But between those two maybe I'll be choosing shopping. I maybe a "shop-a-holic" but that doesn't mean that I don't want to travel or I don't have a dream destination in mind.

For someone like me who hasn't traveled that much, my dreams are wilder. So let me share with you where do I plan to spend my dream destination.

Since I love Korean dramas and I love K-Pop, I would like to go to Korea.

One of the things that I will explore once I'm in Korea is their cuisine.

"Korean cuisine is probably best known for kimchi, a side dish which uses a distinctive fermentation process of preserving vegetables, most commonly cabbage. Kimchi is said to relieve the pores on the skin, thereby reducing wrinkles and providing nutrients to the skin naturally. It is also healthy, as it provides necessary vitamins and nutrients. Gochujang (Korean traditional sauce made of red pepper) is also commonly used, often as pepper (chilli) paste, earning the cuisine a reputation for being spicy.
Korea

Platter of sliced gimbap
Korean name
Hangul김밥
Revised Romanizationgimbap
McCune–Reischauerkimbap
Bulgogi (roasted marinated meat, usually beef), galbi (marinated grilled short ribs), and samgyeopsal (pork belly) are popular meat entrees. Fish is also a popular commodity, as it is the traditional meat that Koreans eat. Meals are usually accompanied by a soup or stew, such as galbitang (stewed ribs) and doenjang jjigae (fermented bean paste soup). The center of the table is filled with a shared collection of sidedishes called banchan." (According to my friend WIKIPEDIA).

And oh before I forget I will also check make-up stores there and see how it makes a difference on my face. For me, it was so amazing to see many Korean women with awesome skin!


And here's another great news for the travel, shopaholics, loyal and soon-to-be MasterCard holders. Here's a chance for you guys to use your MasterCard to have that dream destination.

How? MasterCard the world's fastest payments processing network is partnering with Philippine Airlines and AirPhil Express to make that "Dream Destination" a reality.

Just use your Philippine-issued MasterCard credit, debit or prepaid card to purchase or book your flights via Philippine Airlines and AirPhil Express ticketing office, accredited travel agency or their websites www.PhilippineAirlines.com and www.Airphilexpress.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment