Sunday, December 30, 2012

DISNEY on ICE 2012: On Princesses and Heroes: My Favorites Scenes

The kid in me was in awe when I got to watch Disney on Ice 2012: Princesses and Heroes. It marked a lot of "firsts" . It was "my" first time to watch. It was my kids' first time to watch a Disney show at The Smart Araneta Coliseum. And Most fabulous and memorable part is that, it was our family's first time to watch (together) a DISNEY on ICE show.

I will be forever grateful to Araneta Coliseum for inviting me and my family to watch Disney on Ice 2012: Princesses and Heroes.

This is just the first part of 2-part blog post of my coverage of the show. For the first part, I will give you a sneak on some of the scenes of the show. The photos I will be sharing are my personal favorite. I'm sure after taking a peak, you'll be asking/searching for the list of their shows. Don't worry I'll be sharing the details at the last part of this post.















No comments:

Post a Comment