Friday, December 7, 2012

Ten Moves "RUN for 10" is Ready to chase that Race to 10,000 Classrooms

A few more weeks and it's Christmas Day. But what I really look forward after Christmas is my natal day. Yes I am born a "Capricorn"! I might be stubborn but one virtue that I believe I am proud of is that I stand live and by my convictions.

I love birthdays and every year I see to it that I do something worth celebrating my birthday. So in time for my birthday , which is on January 13, 2013 why don't you guys run with me for a "CAUSE".

I believe in how EDUCATION can help build a nation so here's a worthy run worth joining for .





Dubbed as the "RUN for 10" The "Run for 10" is a fun run organized by and for The benefit of The Entire Nation (TEN) MOVES!, a social mobilization campaign of Bayanihang Pampaaralan which aims to raise enough resources to help build 10,000 classrooms in public schools over the Philippines.

TEN MOVES is a campaign that helps raise resources to help build 10,000classrooms in public schools all over the Philippines. It is a part of a bigger private sector-led campaign called pambayanihang pampaaralan which was organized in response in the country's classroom shortage.


As we all know one of the problems that we are "always' facing all-year-round are schools that fall short of classroom allocation which makes a room accommodate more students than it can actually keep.The outcome? Of course our dear students are the ones suffering. Can you imagine how a teacher can even teach a room with a class size of 45 -60 students? Even the most patient teacher cannot impart her lesson as to .

The TEN MOVES " RUN for 10" which accidentally falls on my birthday month, has 2.5K, 5k and 10K runs. The run will be held at The Ayala Triangle Gardens in Makati City and will be organized simultaneously in 10 other provinces in the Philippines namely: Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dipolog, Dumaguete, Legazpi, Tarlac, Zamboanga and Zamboanga Sibugay.


But for those who are not running , you may still help by making donation. Just donate Php10 per day for 10 months  or you can also help solicit donations through friends, relatives .

As early as now I am checking my schedule for that day, although I a bit anxious and please forgive me for being so giddy about this run. after all this is not your ordinary, by running we might be able to lessen classroom shortage then more kids will be able to enjoy the fruits of being EDUCATED.

So troop to the nearest T-Shirt Project branches located at Trinoma, Glorietta and Market! Market!. Registrations will start on December 20,2012 . Registration fees are as follows: 2.5K -Php200,5K-Php400 10K-Php500.



Bring your friends and even your whole family and let's join TEN MOVES! "RUN for 10" on January 13, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment