Monday, January 28, 2013

Del Monte Kitchenomics is back with Eugene Domingo and celebrity Chef Dino

I'm a sucker for yummy and delish foods but one of my aspirations ever since I was a kid, is to be a "chef". Yep, you heard it right! I want to be a chef.

As far as I can remember whenever me and my mom would do our weekly grocery, I always scan grocery items like Del Monte Pineapple tidbits or slices for recipes. During that time, you just need to peel off the "nutritional content" covering of the canned items and you will see a featured recipe from Del Monte Kitchenomics. That was so way, way back..lol!

Pardon my sudden trip to memory lane. I know I just have to share it. My "quest" for collecting those recipes even evolve when Del Monte Kitchenomics started their endeavor from way back 1986 by providing wonderful meal solutions to the Filipino consumers by creating Del Monte Kitchenomics' own cooking show.

The show's goal is to provide viewers most especially the moms with nutritious, budget-friendly and easy-to-do recipes. As we all know our lifestyle have also evolved and moms like me also has other errands to do, making cooking such a pain. Thanks to Del Monte Kitchenomics innovative and nutritive recipes because preparing delicious for my family is not an ordeal anymore.

The recipes that they innovate are all easy to follow making less prep-time for people and moms who are always on the go!

Great news for those who want them back because you got it- ANSWERED PRAYER! Del Monte Kitchenomics Club cooking show is back with multi-awarded Actress Eugene "Uge" Domingo and Celebrity Chef Dino Ferrari as hosts.



Chef Dino was trained in the Philippines and in France as well. For this season according to Susie Aquino Senior Brand Manager of Del Monte, "We made our show even more appetizing for your viewing pleasure. We'll take our viewers to different places coz we want them to enjoy our cooking adventures".



 Chef Dino Ferrari did a cooking demo for us during the presscon.
Guess what he cooked for us?


Aloha Steak



I hope all of you guys will catch their prime episode starting February 13, 2013, every Wednesday and Saturday before Eat Bulaga and Sunday after AHA! on GMA 7 . For more information please visit www.delmonte.ph/kitchenomics and like them on Facebook www.facebook.com/Delmontekitchenomics




Aside from getting excited about Del Monte Kitchenomics's comeback show, I did got a chance to have my photo taken with Eugene Domingo and Chef Dino Ferrari.




Good Job Chef Dino with the Aloha Steak.

Congrats Ms.Eugene Domingo on your new show.

No comments:

Post a Comment