Friday, August 2, 2013

Robinson's Supermarket Launches " I Love Wellness"

This year one of the well-loved supermarket-chain in the chain ROBINSON'S SUPERMARKET, has collaborated with known wellness-brands company, UNILEVER Philippines and launched it educational and experiential in-store activities, "I LOVE WELLNESS".




The "I LOVE WELLNESS" campaign allows people and customers to experience a better, well-rounded lifestyle and at the same time, share the gift of wellness to the community.



To further amplify its wellness campaign, it will have 4 booths: Health and Beauty, Happy Home, Delicious and Nutritious and Share Happiness. Each booth will also have wellness ambassadors to provide tips and advice gearing to a healthy lifestyle.



I'm sure this will be exciting for consumers like me because now I can fully check the different participating products.

The I LOVE WELLNESS campaign will start August 2013 and will run till August 13 2014 so more time for all the consumers to enjoy all the booths one visit at a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment