Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Nails Got "Spiced" at Spice Body Spa and Salon

I was feeling sick that day. I don't know if it was just about the weather or it was just me. Maybe it was me .I feel like I need somebody to brighten my day. But I guess that somebody "special" was nowhere but across the globe. what can I do but do something before the blues get a "whack" at me.


So instead of bumming and feelin' somewhat lonely, I decide to check a new a body spa and a nail salon that a friend suggested that I check out.


After a very tiring and stressful day at the office, my feet dragged me to the outskirts of Tomas Morato and check out this newly-opened body Spa and salon combined.









Make way for the newest "pampering" haven there is in Tomas Morato---- SPICE BODY SPA and SALON. It is located at M3 Mezzanine Floor, FSS Bldg. II, 18 Scout Tuason cor, Scout Castor, Barangay Laging Handa, 1103 Quezon City.




Spice Body Spa and Salon is your "one-stop" establishment which offers a wide array of services from Hair care needs like Extenso, Rebonding, Traditional/Digital Perm, Hair Treatments (for Dry Hair, Damage Hair, Dandruff, Oily Scalp and even Hair-Loss), Hair and Make-up and even special home services like Bridal Make-up and Up-Styling. Aside from salon services, they also cater to those people who love to pamper their body.

I'm sure you will love their "pampering" services like: Massages, Body Scrub, foot Care (Foot Scrub, Foot Mask and Foot Massages), Waxing and Paraffin treatments.

I'm sure you all are curious what serviced I availed when I visited this new salon. Since I just got my hair color that time, as much as I wanted to a have new color again lol, I chose to have my nails done, since this is the most "deprived" part of my body most of the time.

I don't have the nicest pair of feet and hands, but I believe despite it being not "pleasing" to the eyes, I still have to make sure that I still take care of it and make sure that it is taken cared of and pampering that it truly deserved.

Meet Mona, my nail technician that night. I really liked her because she made sure that whole process is "ouch-free". As we all know, most of the time, most clients like us we barely entrust our nail "in-grown" - the dead skin in our hands and feet, to someone new and "inexperienced" because we dread it being "murdered".

But to my surprise, Mona made sure that she got the dead skin and I can't recall if there was a moment when I said "ouch". To think that I had this very thick "dead" skin in my toe nails. She was simply amazing. To all of my friends who'w contented with their nail technicians even if it means having all the blood of at your sight, I really recommend that you check her out and experience an "ouch"-less mani-pedi.




I'm not used to choosing "pink" nail color but since I'm living it all out now-I chose "Purple Panic  from China Glaze nail color collection and "Quirky Smile" of Misa Nail Polish. Now that sounds interesting for nail clor name:)
























                                                                                                                                     

                                           So loved the color, it was very eye-catching. Loved how nice the color "pink" looked so "pop" on me.


Aside from the massage and hand and foot services that they offer, Spice Body Spa and Salon also offers a very wide and extensive number of Hair and Salon needs that will surely cater to any client or customer.

SPICE BODY SPA AND SALON uses only the trusted and very competitive brands in demand in the Salon business like L'Oreal and Framesi , all of which are known for its expertise in both hair and coloring trends.

They all use these brands because they wanted to make sure that all clients are assured of quality and safety. They value every clients needs that's why, for Spice and Body Spa and Salon, the clients are on top mind.

From L-R: Michael Santos, Charlie Mendoza, Ms. Ann and Jayner Santos 
They are the very efficient and Stylists of SPICE BodySpa and Salon.

                                                                          
Me and Spice BodySpa and Salon' Hair Stylists

Glad to have met this group of  talented group of Stylists.

Want to visit? Or make an advance appointment? Read on the details below:

Contact Numbers/s: 09165084550/4113855



1 comment:

  1. Cute nails of yours. :) I wish i have the same. anyway, GrantonWorld PH have a variety of deals including spa and salon deals.

    ReplyDelete