Sunday, September 23, 2018

Officially Back as A Mommy Again

After a long hiatus from blogging , here I am again

Back with more stuff and stories to share!

Recently as everyone had known, last year I gave birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy. His name is Ethan Jared.



So last Sept 13, 2018 , since it is his 10th month, we decided to instead celebrate in the mall.

I brought along Nanay to help me since he dramatically have grown heavier ( imagine he's already almodt 13kilos !!l). I can't imagine going out without Nanay.

So on our first stop, we decided to bring in the play area. But maybe he is not the usual kind of baby that gets giddly over playstuff ..he cried and cried. After all how can we blame the little baby, he is just used to being at home and watch Baby Tv all the time. My fault partly because, I got traumatized when Ethan got hospitalized on his 3rd month with Pneumonia, so of course just like any other moms ,I would rather just let him play inside.

But now that he is almost turning 1 year old this coming Nov. 13, 2018, I think these are best times to let him go out.

On my next blogs, I will be most like share with you on our birthday preps for him.

Having Ethan is like going back to the first time I became a mother to my eldest LJ.  Well that is normal, my 2 older sons are already 14 and 13 while Etham is just 10months.

Being a mom again has change my life and has turned my life a little bit crazier ( in a good light).

But one thing I know, HE IS A BLESSING AND HE IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Hope to see fellow mommies like me share their thoughts about their kids ..

And I hope I could share a lot of the things that I do with my baby again!


More about my stories soon on my next blog!!!

1 comment:


  1. معلم سباك بالمدينة المنورة
    إن معلم سباك بالمدينة المنورة يقوم بأداء عمله بكل احترافية لذلك يقوم بإنجاز جميع أعمال السباكة المنزلية أو الفندقية في وقت وجيز جداً، بالإضافة أنه لديه القدرة على تشطيب العمائر كاملة والفلل والقصور والشركات وتأسيس الحمامات منذ البداية، كما أن معلم سباك بالمدينة المنورة لديه القدرة على التعامل مع كل مشكلات السباكة مثل التسربات بدون إحداث أي ضرر في المكان مثل التكسير، ولا تقتصر مهام معلم سباك بالمدينة المنورة على هذه الأمور فقط بل أنه يقوم بتنفيذ شبكات الصرف الصحي بالإضافة لتركيب السخانات وإنشاء سباكة المسابح وأنظمة الشلالات في الأماكن العامة، ومن أهم الخدمات التي يقدمها تركيب السباكة الخاصة بشبكات الغاز.

    ReplyDelete