Monday, November 1, 2010

Celebrating Halloween in a Scientific Way

Yesterday Oct.31, 2010 , Me and my two sons celebrated our halloween together at The Nido Fortified Discovery Science Center at the SM Mall of Asia.  For a change it's different,  after spending  a traditonal trick or treat at a mall just last week , in my opinion this was far more better.   With my child enthusiasm in staying at the center, had said it all that they enjoyed their stay at the center.  I'll be telling you more of our " scientifically" different  Halloween stay at the Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center on my next blog .

 And oh by the way,   before I forgot I want  to express my gratitude to the ever  warm and accomodating staff headed by Mr. Doods Carballo and to Ms. Kirsten Felias . Kudos to both of you !!!  For more infos about Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center, you can like them on Facebook !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment