Saturday, October 15, 2011

Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo Now Opened at Granada St. SanJuan




I have always been a pizza-eater but nonetheless if it's From Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo, I am more than excited! Last Oct. 15, 2011, me and some fellow Foodies were invited to the Grand opening of the newest branch of Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo in Granada St. San Juan. This branch is situated in Granada St., where there is long strip of Townhouses. So if ever you're not familiar with area, just as long you will be seeing Granada St. and and the long rows of townhouses,then you are in the right place


So far this is the 9th branch of Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo available in the metro.

The new menu board!I like the blue interiors of Angel's!

 During the opening diners we're given free soft-serve ice cream

By the way for this branch they will be serving various drinks like Calamansi juice, shakes and ice cream too! This branch is the biggest also because it has small comfy sofa inside where diners can read a magazine/newspaper or two while waiting for their favorite pizza.






One bottle of this Calamansi Juice is Php30
 I also had the chance to spot the wonderful CEO of Figaro Coffee Company,
MR. CRISMEL VERANO

 This is what we ate during the opening, it's Angel's Extra Feast pizza in Big Family size!
 These are the wonderful owner, beside me, from L-R: Mrs.Neth Palumbarit and his staff Mr.Tobby Cebritas (he's in the middle) and Mr. ELMER PALUMBARIT. In behalf of all the bloggers, thank you for inviting us and more power to ANGEL'S PIZZA PASTA COMBO Granada, San Juan Branch!

And just like us, these are just among the satisfied grand opening customers who I am sure will always come for yummy pizzas straight from the heavens,AMEN! Lols!
 And each of us got to take home a Big Family in Extra Feast Flavor from 
ANGEL'S PIZZA PASTA COMBO.

So wait no more guys, especially those who reside near the Greenhills and San Juan, you got to take a visit here and bring your family as well! But for those who want to get this thru deliver, they also do it just call 922-22222 and I can testify that can deliver your pizza on the dot!


For more pizzalicious infos, like their page on facebook here

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Minneapolis, United States.My name's Kayleigh and I want to ask: do you have a spam dilemma on this blog? I'm a blogger too and I'm wanting to know how many people have the same problem. A number of us have developed some nice techniques and we are looking to swap techniques with other people. If you'd be intrigued,
    please get in touch with me via email.

    Have a look at my web blog 45814

    ReplyDelete