Friday, October 28, 2011

My BRATTY BONITA BAG: My Bag Fot All EVENTS

Lately this year, I have always out of the house to attend to events or just to chill with family and friends. Was there a time when you had to go over your collection of bags just to make sure the bag fits your outfit? Me? Noo! I just have one bag that now fits all my requirements.

For me to like a bag, it has to be spacious enough! I like all my "kikay" and very important documents always in one bag. You'll never know when will they become handy! Next, I sometimes bring my laptop so I need a bag that fits my laptop and all the above-mentioned thingies! Before it was problem if all the things I need will  fit it one bag. But now I can say that I have one pair of my favorite shoe, It's now the same thing with this bag that I will be showing you.


 Yeah that's my new bag from BRATTY BONITA. I know some of you may disagree with me . But for me , comfort comes first before style. This bag is originally a "lap-top" bag but on regular days , it's my comfort bag. Why? Because it's BIG, has many POCKETS and easy to clean too!

Bratty Bonita is a sister brand to TOUGH BRATS BAG. Yes, Tough Brats bags are also top-of-the line, Filipino-made lap-top bags.

For more infos, you may like Bratty Bonita here. I'm sure you will all love their bags as much as I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment