Friday, December 2, 2011

FIGARO BARRINGTON PLACE : Now brewing at Congressional Ave.!!





Coffe shops nowadays are everywhere. And people can't help but patronize it. As for me I'm not your regular coffee person, but I do visit sometime. But what do really drives people to come back and be a regular customer of it? As per my experience, I do take note if the coffee's good enough to shelve-out my hard-earned money, location, ambiance and food offerings.

But to name a few, Figaro Coffee Company is one of the coffee shops I really frequent too! Figaro is a cozy place to stay and eat. A plus factor for my continued patronage of the shop is that, my kids personally like their food offerings most especially their GOURMET MEALS! So it's a plus factor for me most especially if my kids likes the food.And they always request to eat at Figaro if we are in the mall.

And I'm happy to informed you that true to its continued customer satisfaction. Figaro Coffee Company has now opened a new branch at Figaro Barrington Place at Congressional Road, Quezon City.

The Store as it was blessed by the priest.

The new proud owners !

The complete line Figaro specialty coffee !Oh just looking at these makes me wanna drink more coffee!


And this chiller is one of my favorites because Figaro has yummy desserts you can pick from!

Like these one , you better try this brownie because it has peppermint and does not have the "umay" factor!



And these yummy xmas tree cookies can make greatt "pasalubong" for my little angels.

And what luck I have that day, is having my 
photo-op with one of the actress in My Binondo Girl series, Ms. Patty Bettita
At her age she still looks awesome! She graced the event too!

Again my appreciation goes to Figaro Barrington Place Branch for inviting me and being a part of this monumental event for Figaro Coffee Company!

And thanks to Aylin Vedad of Bubblyfluffy blog for the other photos!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    Dental Solutions Barrington

    ReplyDelete