Friday, January 20, 2012

Magunaw Man ang Mundo: Now for Kapamilya Gold

The newest offering from Kapamilya Gold will be “Magunaw Man Mundo"which will invade your afternoon viewing on January 30, 2012.


I have been watching Kapamilya Gold’s “Reputasyon” and I can say that I fell in love with its storyline because of moral values that it imparts about how much you uphold your dignity and reputation. But now that it’s nearing the end, I wouldn’t have to wait longer because another great storyline by the form of the drama-series MUNDO MAN AY MAGUNAW will be shown right after the end of “Reputasyon” (which also stars …

“MUNDO man ay MAGUNAW” is about the entwined lives of OLIVIA (played by Eula Valdes) and her daughters Sheryl (played by Empress Schuck of Rosalka starrer) and Jennifer (played by first time to play a “kontrabida” role Nikki Gil). After 20 years of imprisonment, Olivia is off to restart her life and rebuild the family she never had. Brought together by circumstances, the three women will realize that no matter how big their differences and conflicts are, they still have to reunite to save each other.


During its Presscon (in which I was fortunately invited), I had the chance to hear what the members of the casts have to say about their new drama series. Everybody from the cast is so excited because its cast is compose of young and seasoned actors like Allan Paule, Diane Paule, Alex Castro, Sylvia Sanchez, Ms. Tessie Tomas, Ejay Falcon, etc.





This time I can say that I can relate more in the story because I am already a mom myself. I am seeing this new drama series as an eye opener of what a mother (like what Eula Valdez here is portraying here) can and will do for her kids if she is pushed to her limits.

ABOUT THE CAST
Sheryl ( Empress Schuck)
-daughter of Eula Valdez but was later on left under the care of Leilani (Sylvia Sanchez)
Jennifer (Nikki Gil)
-daughter of Eula Valdez also, who grew up under her grandmother’s care Donya Alicia La Pena.
OLIVIA (Eula Valdez)
-mother of Jennifer and Sheryl, was in jail for almost 20 years for allegedly killing his husband Carlos, son of Dona Alicia La Pena.

The members of the cast was asked during the Q&A, “Anu ang Ikagugunaw ng Mundo Nyo” . I think all their unanimously says that the loss of their family or a family member will be what will destroy their existence. I think everyone will agree that our families are what defines our existence her in this world. So matter what happens our families are still what tops our priorities.
And honestly lately, I have been neglecting my family and depriving them more of my time. I know I have been silent with fact that I am truly sorry about that and I told myself that I make sure to plan more bonding time to make it up for my absences in the house.


And that bonding time will truly be a part of our tv viewing especially the Kapamilya Gold timeslot of MUNDO Man ay MAGUNAW.

MUNDO Man ay MAGUNAW is under the direction of Jeffrey Jeturian and Rechie del Carmen and it will premier on January 30 (Monday) on ABS-CBN’s Kapamilya Gold. For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com ,follow @abscbndotcom on Twitter, or “like” their Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/mundomanaymagunaw

1 comment:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is actually pleasant.



    Feel free to visit my web-site http://ndulgereviews.com

    ReplyDelete