Monday, February 27, 2012

CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA Celebrates10th Year Anniversary with FIRST CLASS: Outbound Expanded Edition Album


Last February 28, 2012 at 55 Events Place Tomas Morato Q.C., Diamond Asianation Christian Bautista as ushers with the release of his highly-anticipated First Class: Outbound Expanded Edition album. The album comes with a Limited Edition Coffee table book that marks his 10th Anniversary in Showbiz. It includes 9 new tracks, 5 hits from the original Outbound, and new recording of his earlier hits HANDS TO HEAVEN and THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME.

In this event, He will sing some of the songs from this album, and with performances of SAM CONCEPCION and NEOCOLORS.

I remember I first saw Christian Bautista when he joined Star In a Million singing contest ABS-CBN Channel 2,together with other artists like Eric Santos and the likes. From his stint at Star in a Million , I know a lot of people will agree with me that He really has potential from there on.

And now I am proud and honored that I am not just a fan here watching him perform. Christian Bautista has come along way from joining this singing contest, to being released as an artist in Asia, to joining International play Kitchen Musical, Christian has made it big in time for his 10th year in Showbiz.

"We've worked hard to get the perfect original songs to be included in this album,"states Christian. "I am extremely happy also that I was given this chance to re-record two of my biggest hits-Hands To Heaven and The Way You look At Me . Recording those tracks brought so many memories".

In this album, FIRST CLASS: OUTBOUND EXPANDED EDITION ALBUM, Christian Bautista has collaborated some of his songs with ANGELINE QUINTO (In Love With You) and KC CONCEPCION (We Could Be In LOVE) and as part of of his 10th year celebration in the business Christian goes full circle by having a duet with Sam Concepcion in the song RESCUE, composed by Singapore-based Tat Tong . And last but not the least with famed band NEOCOLORS with Christian's Original Song SASABIHIN.

The album also includes impressive original tracks like LOVE YOU THIS MUCH, LET GO, and WHOLE. The theme of A SPECIAL SYMPHONY, I'M ALREADY KING, is also included with OUTBOUND tracks All THAT'S LEFT, FAITH, WHAT CAN I DO, UNPHOTOGRAPHABLE.

'This is a very important album, so I am really hoping everyone can support me", admits Christian. "We have worked hard to make this album a fitting tribute to my 10 years in showbiz".

The limited edition Coffee table book with CD is available in all National Bookstore outlets and other bookstores and record stores nationwide.

You can also download the full song here at http://www.mymusicstore.com.ph/music/440531Beautiful-To-Me.html

Here's the Tracklist:

  1. ) Beautiful To Me
  2. )In Love With You with Angeline Quinto
  3. )Love You with This Much
  4. )We could Be In Love with KC CONCEPCION 
  5. )Let Go 
  6. )Rescue You with Sam Concepcion
  7. )Whole
  8. )I'm Already King
  9. )In My Arms with BABY M
  10. )Sasabihin with Neocolors
  11. )What Can I Do
  12. )Faith
  13. )Unphotograpahable
  14. )All That's Left
  15. )Love Moves In Mysterious Ways 
  16. )Hands To Heaven featuring Zia Quizon
  17. )The Way You Look At Me



No comments:

Post a Comment