Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAX'S Chicken Now only Php299!



MAX’S RESTAURANT, the brand that has captured the hearts of Filipinos for more than sixty years has rolled out the biggest chicken take-out treat ever. Starting February 20, customers can make the beeline to Max’s Restaurants anywhere in the country and bring home their favorite Regular Fried Chicken for a significantly good take-out deal of PhP299, saving PhP76 from the original price. 



I remember when I was small, our dining destination whenever our family has to celebrate, may it be a Birthday, me having high grades in school or just to cap the weekend, my parents would always choose MAX'S . Most especially the chicken, even now that my Dad is aging he still wants his Chicken fix from MAX'S. For him nothing compares to the taste of MAX'S Chicken.

“Filipinos have an endearing habit of ‘taking out’ food after they dine at their favorite restaurant. It’s part of our generous and inherent family-oriented nature. With Max’s Chicken Take-out Promo, we want our customers to bring home the most scrumptious surprise to their families – Max’s “sarap-to-the-bones” Fried Chicken,” said Bobby Simborio, Corporate Communications Officer for Max’s Group of Companies. Max’s Chicken Take Out Treat will be available nationwide from February 20 to March 31, 2012. 

Now that there's a generous amount of savings while taking out MAX'S Chicken, I will be giving hubby a heads up so my kids will have that nostalgia feel just like I always did when I was a kid

Learn about the most mouthwatering offerings from Max’s. Log on to www.maxschicken.com or visit www.facebook.com/maxsrestaurant to be a Max’s Restaurant Facebook fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment