Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SBARRO : More Ways To Dine Ala-SBARRO Way


I had fun last Tues (Feb 7, 2012), as we were invited by SBARRO Glorietta5 for an EXCLUSIVE BLOGGERS NIGHT.

SBARRO has been one of my favorite family hang-out when we were just small especially SM City North Edsa. During week ends, my Dad and Mom would always bring us to the mall and after doing our weekly grocery, it's pizza time!

So when they invited me come over for a Bloggers' Night, hesitation was miles faraway from my mind. Sbarro Glorietta 5 has been  our generous host along with the other peeps from SBARRO Head office.

Our night started with a feast! And when I say "FEAST", it is a feast!  Drown yourselves with SBARRO FOOD LOVIN'

CHICKEN MACARONI

ZITTI ( choice of Tomato or Alfredo sauce)

Green Garden Salad

Spaghetti ( choice of Tomato,Alfredo or Meat)

10"inch thin crust pizza (Super Supreme)

10"inch thin crust Pizza (White Pizza)


During the event, Sbarro served us their newest offering good for 4 HUNGRY PEOPLE! It is the FESTA ITALIANA for only Php779. It includes your choice of 2 10 inch thin crust pizza, half of Chicken Macaroni and Green Garden Salad, Zitti, Spaghetti, and a 1.5 liter of Coke.

Upon serving these on our table, I was overwhelmed because I a very good eater but this time I'm threatened!, Threatened that I cannot finish this meal by myself. But the good thing is FESTA ITALIANA is much better when shared with family and friends.

With that Sbarro is not yet over with its generosity, they even raffled SBARRO GC's and most "feasting" in the eyes is the iPAD 2. Yeah they even raffled an iPAD 2 and a table mate won it. Oh my, I almost believed that we were his lucky charm that night.

Lucky Jay-L with Lucky Charm Krystle Pingol


I had fun that night most especially I was able to have dinner at SBARRO GLORIETTA 4 with Fab friends plus my 2 kids.

I had another Sbarro post soon...so watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment