Sunday, February 12, 2012

SEATTLE"S BEST COFFEE: Where to go on Valentines' day?



Valentine's is fast approaching and I'm sure you guys have plans out celebrating Valentine's Day. This year I would be celebrating it a bit. I plan to celebrate it with my husband and 2 kids. maybe after his work at school, we'll be surprising him at work and bring him somewhere we could all just chill and relax.

 Since my husband does not typically go out even for coffee, we'll bring him to SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE, We will share with him one of our new discovery that Seattle's Best Coffee is currently offering!

SBC's MILK TEA has the perfect blend of Black and Green Tea infused with sweetness of caramel.

As we and my kids love anything with "pearls", I'm sure he'll love milky taste and the reddish color of the Tapioca pearls.

And this time I'll be the one to surprise him with a yummy treat!





 Each cookie is sold at Php85 each (with box).
A nice gift you can give to a friend or loved-one!

But we plan to eat first our favorite meal at  SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE, 

 CLUB HOUSE SANDWICH Php 195
I love their sandwiches most especially I'm a bread person.

BIG BREAKFAST MEALS ( it's an all-day breakast, served any part of the day you want)!
There's bacon , Schublig,eggs, pancakes and whole wheat bread.
Oh, I'm craving again... :)
Php255

 But if hubby doesn't want the milk tea there's another coffee offering that I'm sure he won't resist.

It's their milk tea minus the red tapioca pearl, and it's hot , just to warm our hearts this Valentine's day.!

MILK TEA or HOT MILK TEA? I'm both!!!

They actually have a lot of pastries to chose from so I'm sure, celebrating Valentine's day with hubby and my 2 boys will be a sure hit.



And the best news is that there's 3 new more branches , 2 in Bonifacio Global City and one for the mall-goers--at Market! Market! Everyone in the area will have access to Seattle's Best Coffee. All the store are boast of relaxing interiors, comfy seats, eifi and friendly and efficient baristas to serve you.

Like them On FACEBOOK

















No comments:

Post a Comment