Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nail Station: New Hub for the "Nail Fashionistas"

Last week after attending an event for a restaurant in Tomas Morato, me along with 2 other blogger friends decided to check out a new Nail salon just a few steps from Max's Fried Chicken in Scout Tuason, Tomas Morato.

I can say this Nail salon that we got to check is so far one of the most affordable Nail Salon there is in one  of the busiest section of Tomas Morato.

I wouldn't keep you guessing anymore as I couldn't stand from keeping this a secret anymore from you guys.


 This nail salon that I am most excited to tell you guys about is NAIL STATION. NAIL STATION is located at 2nd Floor FSS 2 Bldg. Sout Tuason Street (near Roces Avenue).



When we entered Nail Station, I immediately recognize one of their staff as Ms.Emily. I was surprised to see Ms. Emily as the last time that I saw her was at the other "known" Nail Salon in the same area. My blogger-friend Ness also saw a familiar face among the nail technicians as she identified the nail technician in the previous nail salon that she always visits.

I was happy knowing that Nail Station has efficient people to render services to new clients like us. Nail Station just recently opened last April 12, 2012. And here's how cozy they look like when you enter their Pink and Yellow interiors.






And once you're there you will feel that you are important because all the Nail Technicians here are very nice and they are very courteous especially even though you have just arrived at the salon.

The three of us decided to have foot spa with manicure and pedicure. Nail Station became our pampering cove as I get two know two new blogger friends.

 From L-R: Ness Mercader, Yani Metrado and I.

After getting settled and excited over our "new-found" haven, I wanna share my footspa-manicure-pedicure ala-Nail Station way.

Cleansing of the feet first before exfoliation


My Nail Technician (whom I forgot to ask her name) was very efficient. I like the way she filed my nails and asking me most of the time if it hurts me while she's doing my manicure.

Now for my pedicure, sorry for the blurry shots, I'm very particular not to get too candid with my feet.:)

Now for this basic package of Pedicure+Manicure+FootSpa with massage for only Php550.00!!!




The Nail Station has a lot of colors and Nail Polish brands to choose from, But I will recommend that you still opt for the Orly Nail Polish because they give a good definition and finishes to colors.


But since I love to give new things a try, I decided to use Miss Beauty in Glittery Blue nail polish.

This is only Part 1 of my visit so watch out for my next post about Nail Station because I came back after two days try their Nail Extensions. 

Nail Station has a lot of services to offer. I wrote a list of the services so you could at least have an idea what to do once you visit Nail Station.

BASIC SERVICES:                                                          PARAFFIN
Manicure: Php125                                                               Hands: Php295
Pedicure: Php180                                                                Elbow: Php170
Foot Spa: Php255                                                               Feet: Php 380
Polish Change: Php85                                                          Back: Php765
Nail Art  (per piece): Php15                           
                                                                                           BACK SCRUBS: Php575
EYELASHES                                                                    Special Scrubs:
Extension: Php1,000                                                            Milk Honey, Seeweed, GreenTea, Coffee, Fruit                                                                                      ----Php 575
Retouch: Php 425.00                                                          
Removal: Php 425.00                                                          Massage (30minutes)
                                                                                           Hands/Feet: Php185
Nail Extension:                                                                     Back: Php255
Full Tip:
Crystal:
Soak-Off Gel (includes cleaning)
Gel Polish: Php499
Nail Art Gel: Php35


My over all verdict:

Ambiance and  Interiors: 4/5
Staff, their expertise: 5/5
Price Range: 4/5
Location: 5/5


For your inquiries about their services and promos you may call their telephone number at 543-0224/0928-1582 and visit them at 18 Scout Tuason  FSS II Bldg.(near Roces Ave.), Q.C.





No comments:

Post a Comment