Saturday, May 26, 2012

Volcanic Grill: A New Place To Chill At !


Sometimes, over the events me and my blogger friends gets to attend, I feel bored. For me, it would be nice sometimes if we could find a place to chill after attending events. Good thing Tita Kitty, one of my blogger-friends mentor ( when it comes to Public Relations ), invited us to visit Volcanic Grill.

Volcanic Grill is located at # 3445 B.Florida St. Brgy. Palanan, Makati City. It's quite far for Quezon City resident like me but it was worth the travel. Why ?

First because food is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

*Pork Bbq- Php 25/stick
*Sizzling liempo-Php 80
*Cheese Pizza-Php70

Just like their Garlic rice, Pita Pizza ,Pork BBQ, Gising-Gising, Grilled Liempo Turon -ala- mode.

 The Big Brother Bangus Php240
This grilled Bangus topped with Fresh Tomatoes were one of my favorites. For a 2.2kg of Bangus, you'll get value for your money.

 Stuffed Pusit
Perfect match with a night of laughter and hanging out at Volcanic Grill.

And for people like me who loves to sing, they have acoustic nights every Friday and Saturday. 


And here's the catch, you can also request songs or even jam with them and get surprises as appreciation!

One thing I am most proud of VOLCANIC GRILL is that they use renewable source like the volcanic rocks to cook the food from their menu.

That's a Volcanic rock used for cooking.


 And Volcanic Grill got me first with their ambiance!



The ambiance and table set-up is so comfortable that I think it'll foster more talks and memories with your friends on your visit.

So if ever you're near the area visit it and you might get a chance to see the owner,too! Believe me it's worth your time!

For updates you may like them on Facebook, just type www.facebook.com/Volcanic-Grill.





No comments:

Post a Comment