Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SM City North Edsa is Back With The GREAT NORTHERN SALE on JULY 13-14-15, 2012

Shopping alert, guys!

Be on your guard once the calendar says that its the 13th of July because it signals that start of one of the biggest sale of SM SUPERMALLS, -SM City North Edsa!



Yes! Sm City North Edsa is having another big sale coming up slated on the above-mentioned dates. So keep tab of the dates and make sure to bring your SM advantage cards ('coz they might have special discount for SMAC Holders on the first day of the sale event) and cash money so you can be sure to buy the items that will surely catch your eye!

Do I have a wish-list for the Great Northern Sale? OF COURSE I DO!!!
  • Buy those cutie doll shoes from SM DEPT Store (I hope they have my favorite colors in stock -Blue, Green and Black)
  • More sale items at Toy Kingdom so that my two boys can happily shop for toys that they might like to buy!
  • 50% off on BAGS.
  • Maybe a 50% OFF off on participating Milk Tea outlets (if there is any) so that me and the kids can laze around after shopping. (Me and my two boys are great fans of Milk Teas).
  • Check Celine Shoes as they have "decent" shoe sale as well!
  • More Sale items at kid's section (Boys), the last time I went there , was able to buy my kids Marvel shirts at a hundred pesos each!
  • Hopefully more counters/cashiers so that no more waiting or long lines too!
More Safety Reminders ...
-Be sure to be on guard of your things too as pick-pockets are also on the look out for their victims.
-If you're bringing yours kids with you, be sure to have handy bottle full of water as children tend to get thirsty during sale-hunting!

So much for my Do's and Don't!

Don't Miss Out The Opportunity to be among the first and early shoppers at The Great Nothern Sale at SM City North Edsa and get hold of the items FIRST!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment