Saturday, October 6, 2012

AZTA URBAN SALON: IONIC KERATIN Is A Must-Have for Colored-Manes Like Mine!


Every once in while it's nice to embrace change. A change in how you or what you eat? In how you dress or even how you decide to have that "Not-Your-Usual" Hair color. Just a week ago , I got my precious mane its much needed "hair" make-over, but I concentrated on changing and getting a more "braver" color.

They say blond highlights are for those who have white-skin, but for me I -I BEG TO DISAGREE. Every one has a right to try what she/he wants.

So I got it dyed and with some highlights at Fanny Serrano Salon in Tomas Morato. In less than a week, I noticed that it dried a bit. Some say its natural it dried a bit because of the chemicals used in coloring my hair. So what to do now?

A friend suggested about giving it (my mane) its much needed nourishing treatment. A treatment that will bring back its fullness and color. She said that I try IONIC KERATIN Hair treatment. I googled it and it says that its best for rebonded and Hair Color treated hair.

The next question is, where to have that treatment. I have been thinking and considering Azta Urban Salon (for the longest time) but been having thoughts that treatments might be a little too "pricey" with them. I was so decided that this is the right time to trust my instincts. So out on a rainy Thursday, I went to Azta Urban Salon Robinson's MetroEast.

Azta Urban Salon Metro East is just one ride a way from where I live. It is located at The 3rd level of Robinson's MetroEast. This branch is so spacious and mind you they have strong wi-fi connection, hahaha ! I got so excited with that thought, that I'll be able to share how the treatment goes over my Facebook account :) And upon arriving at their door, I am greeted by the very warm and accommodating smile of the one's in charge of their reception.

Their Senior stylist ushered me to seat over the treatment room where they have to wash my hair first.


AZTA URBAN SALON Robinson's Metroeast


From L-R (Top): Wash my hair first and then put the Keratin Treatment on my hair in leave it for 20 mins. L-R (Bottom): I requested that I want to put my hair under steam) and then after 20 mins., it's blow-drying time! Just don't forget to take Shampoo and conditioners in between to make your hair color last.

This was the pictures I took after the treatment and I was happy with the results. And to my surprise, they gave me a "reminder" -On what to do or not do after the treatment. It just goes to show that they also consider giving a reminder to busy clients like me; which at times I tend to forget "verbal" reminders so with that "written" reminder (which was my first time to get a reminder from any salon that I've been to)  I'm sure not to forget how to take care of my hair.

They also have a lot of Hair Care items which are mostly from reputable Hair Care brands.

They have an ongoing promo with Cash Cash Pinoy -Ionic Keratin treatment for only Php299 if you buy the voucher online while if not the treatment is Php700 (for hair length just like mine).

Actually I proved myself wrong because I thought the services at Azta Urban Salon is so expensive. But hey that was also nice to be wrong , err sometimes? I was surprised that their hair treatments like the ones I got only ranges from Php500 up; depends on your hair length and what kind of hair treatment.

Before and After
This was my "Before and After" photo. And I am happy with the results. The treatment pulled back to life the dryness that it had when I gave it a new hair color. And more importantly, it wasn't that much of stash in my budget. It paid off. Wait I forgot to tell that the treatment also comes with a back massage. That was a "real" value for my money. I think I'm gonna consider of going back again at Azta Urban Salon because Hair pampering is not that pricey and their staff are very nice approachable too!

Just another reminder, don't forget to call and place an appointment at any Azta Urban Salon because they already have satisfied clients that keeps on coming back from time to time. Make sure you have an appointment so that you won't have to wait long. And oh, don't forget to check out their other treatments, they also have body care/spa services.

Like them Facebook /Twitter: www.Facebook.comAztaUrbanSalon
                                                   www.twitter.com/AztaUrbanSalon

AZTA URBAN SALON Metroeast
3rd Level /Robinson's Metroeast Mall
Tel.# 681-21-07
Open Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm

2 comments:

  1. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

    My page Order Raspberry Ketone Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеy theгe! I juѕt wanted to ask if уou ever have anу tгоuble ωith hackers?
    Mу lаst blog (wordprеsѕ) was hacked аnԁ I
    endеd up lοsіng а feω months of hard work due to nο
    ԁatа backuр. Do you havе anу methoԁs to prevent hackers?



    Fеel fгeе to suгf tο mу wеb-ѕitе: Import car insurance

    ReplyDelete