Saturday, October 6, 2012

SM CITY San Lazaro 3-Day Sale Shopping and MORE

As promised, I am sharing my Day 1 of the SM City San Lazaro 3-Day Sale Madness. I am one LRT ride away from SM San Lazaro. This community mall won my heart because of its quaint and positive-looking facade that never fails to give me positive vibes when ever I visit it.

Of course, as always I failed to shop during the 10-12nn special discount offer for SMAC cardholders during its first day. I overslept, that's the reason, but surely that's no reason for me to wake up and bond with my fellow bloggers who's up and ready for a whole day of fun mall-hopping and shopping at SM City San Lazaro.

My shopping pals that day was Rain of (www.raindeocampo.wordress.com), Michelle Coladilla (www.galmourmoments.net), Ayzee (www.chilipinay.blogspot.com), and Azrael (www.azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com).

I was so glad I did my shopping and mall hopping with this group of awesome peeps, though I apologized for being so late.

Anyways, here's how we started our SM CITY SAN LAZARO mall-hopping and and food-trip.

Because they waited too long, It will be a great pep for us to start it all with a "late" lunch, and we all agreed to eat at Wendy's!

We all agreed that we missed Wendy's so much, that we all have the same wish after eating--Please bring back the SALAD BAR!!!


What we ordered is way different if you are Wendy's fan. Since Wendy's Real Meal Deals were the new offerings of Wendy's; we all agreed to order Beef Steak and and the Spring Rolls.



CRUNCHY SPRING ROLLS (Php49 only).
Taste the difference between the other spring rolls in the market and you will see the "difference".

BEEF STEAK 
1pc( Php49)
2pc (P69)
These are not your ordinary Beef Steak! The patties used here are the same patties used for their burgers.

These are just two of the many Wendy's Real Meal Deals! You can now enjoy meals that starts at a minimum of Php49  and if you an additional 12oz Coke drink, all you need is add Php10. Need not to worry, because here are the remaining Wendy's Real Meal deals: Chili Con Carne Rice, Spaghetti, and Macaroni Side Salad.

After "reminiscing" those 'ol memories with their salad, me and the rest of the gang decided what SM CITY San Lazaro has to offer for their 3-Day Sale!

OUR HOME, SM Dept. Store concentrated retail of Home fixtures and accents is having their 50% off Great Sale -SOFA SALE

This comfy yet minimal in design-kind-of-sofa will have to patiently waiting in my bucket list for the meantime. We've just moved on to a new house and have to give up our old and bigger sofa, so this one has to wait till we have new house to move in.


But looking at how comfy and warm the hues of these "pillows" (if I'm not mistaken) which you can sit while watching TV in the den, is definitely a must-have for someone like me who has penchant for watching TV a lot.

SOFA-Hopping can be fun but for people who are "innately" lucky will find this yummy moon-cake game more fun!

It's officially "Happy Mooncake Festival" today at all SM SUPERMALLS, so Mooncake fans..
Grab these yummy mooncakes and bring as "pasalubongs" to your family!

Wondering what was long lines for? Is Papa Chen or Sir Chief, gracing the MoonCake Festival?

Nope! Everyone's trying their luck with the "dice-game". You can play this with a minimum purchase of Php500 and be ready to win prizes!


Everyone's busy in the Main Atrium of the mall, not just to win some moon cakes?!? But also to win some.........


3 Yamaha Mio Fino will be raffled off to 3 lucky shoppers. One just have to shop minimum of Php1,000 to avail of the raffle stub. Awesome!

The SM Department Store

With my experience in 3-day sales like this, SM CITY SAN LAZARO, was so far the highest and with the most wide-ranged when it comes to items on sale! So on their next 3-Day Sale , I hope I'll be losing more weight so that even the nice tees or blouses on sale will suit me!

After that feet-gobbling mall trip, it's time to pamper ourselves at BEAUTY and BUTTER. That day till Sept.30, 2012 Beauty and Butter will be having 10% off for every service the shoppers will avail.


Beauty and Butter was previously located at the 2nd Floor but now it is strategically located at the lower ground to join other beauty and wellness-offering services.

I chose to have my mani-pedi service and I'm glad (the girl in front of me)my  Nail technician was very accommodating. And did I tell you that I "fancy" their hairbands!

This how my nail art looked like. I'm a bit unhappy on how it looked because it isn't the same with the sample nail art. But just the same I wanted to give my nail tech an "A" for effort.


That afternoon wouldn't be same without ending it with something "sweet" and tummy filling! We ended the day with piping-hot bibingka from Antonio's Bibingka+Coffee.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment