Sunday, December 23, 2012

Betty's BodyForm Gives the Gift of Posture

I'm not ashamed that I'm a bit fat. Who cares? Well I've been in my "thinnest" when I was in college so who am I to torture myself with "self-pity". I don't want to limit myself into eating what I like. Life is short so I will enjoy what I love doing. Even if that means having a bulging stomach whenever I wear some of my blouses which hugs my body tight.  I should learn to love myself first before I have to appreciate other things.

Just a couple of days ago I was introduced to Betty's BodyForm and I learned that dieting is not the only solution to be in your best body form. If you love eating and don't like to be deprived of your favorite food, here's another shot on looking at your best whether you are fat or not.

The creator behind Betty's BodyForm Ms. Petronila Rulloda.

What is Betty's BodyForm? Betty's BodyForm was originally labelled as "MAGIC CAMISON". It was owned and conceptualized by Petronila "Betty" S. Rulloda. She was a Fashion designer herself. It all started when she was still a gown designer back in the 1960's. she realized that that a lot of women has body figures that were out of shape and it affects the appearance of the gowns worn by her clients.That's when the brilliant idea of transforming women's curves naturally with out popping any diet pills or fasting.
The hosts of Betty's BodyForm Launch

What are BETTY'S BODY FORM products?

Whole Body Corset
This one instantly reduces waist line from 2-3 inches. Flattens the abdomen and makes body proportion. It also promotes natural discipline on eating habit as it will make one uncomfortable to eat more than enough.

UNISEX WAIST PINCHER (Half Girdle Corset)
Perfect for men and women with back problems. Kids can also wear it. It was designed to supply gentle compression after recent surgery A Tummy trimmer and back supporter. Ideal for treatment and prevention of Sciatica and back pain.

Men's Sando Corset

Provides men very firm support from waistline to shoulder. Back support which provides superb comfortable protection, warmth and back pain relief. Provides also extra support and stability that helps improves posture , lower back pain and has a double layer design with breathable cotton. It is the ultimate back barce for back pain and back surgery.

SLEEVE ARM GIRDLE

Newly invented body girdles that includes arms and reinforced abdomen. Gives full back support. Looks invisible under clothing.

LONG LEG PANTY GIRDLE (legs reducer)

A new product that completely makes your legs look less wide.

LADIE'S SANDO CORSET

Provides extra support and stability. Helps improve posture, prevents low back pain and has a double layer design with breathable fabric.

Some of The new Betty's BodyForm Products being showcased with the help of her grand daughter and friends

Here's the advantages of wearing any product from Betty's BodyForm:

-Customized
-Economical
-Unique
-Trademarked
-Affordable

With Betty's BodyForm being known in the market since the 1960's, they were able to supply also in other neighboring countries like Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, and USA.m in

Betty's BodyForm LADIE'S SANDO CORSET  is blessing to me. I got one right after its successful launch held last December 18, 2012. I tried it on and there was a noticeably difference in how my tummy looks. Wearing the corset help made my bulge lessened a bit, making me feel more confident wearing my tight-fitting sandos. And guess what I still wore it to my next event that day at the MYXMO 2012 Concert at MARIKINA SPORTS CENTER.


Betty's BodyForm in Ladie's Sando Corset Php 5,500

Interested to try and get one , you may visit their website at www.bettysbodyform.com or at their Fcebook page here.


Betty's BodyForm 
Address: #  455 E-Boni Avenue  Liberty Center Mandaluyong Philippines
Tel#: 532-0501
Mobile #: 0905479889/  09288772000


No comments:

Post a Comment