Friday, January 4, 2013

SM City North Edsa's End of Season Sale on January 4-13,2013

I know you still have those hang-over because of the holidays. And just like me, i felt the holidays before the year 2012 is not enough. I have not met "old " friends that I was supposed to meet over the holidays and most especially I haven't gone out to "shop".

Great thing is, I was informed by a friend that SM City North Edsa will be having their #EndofSeasonSale starting January 4-13, 2013.

There will be items that will be on sale as much as 70% off. Well if that is the case I will be visiting SM City North Edsa the soonest so that I will have more chances on getting a "grab" on fab items!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

    Here is my weblog; webpage

    ReplyDelete