Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Figaro Planner 2012 : PLan your way into 2012!


I guess all of us would like to plan all our activities to keep us organized! But sometimes we are so busy to keep tab what's happening that's why we just scribble it on a piece of paper. And I know what it feels like to be in that kind of scenario. Lately been busy with a lot of chores and "Mommy Mode" too. So maybe I should keep the things I have to do in place ( even my thoughts too!). In short be organized!

Christmas will be there in almost a month's time. And I know all of you are wishing what to give and what gifts you will get for Christmas. And I think this is the perfect time to give it a piece of your time. Time for us to plan what we will do on this yuletide season and what gifts to share.

Let me share one gift suggestion that I am sure all of your friends and me as well, will like!









Yes, I'm referring to my first gift suggestion : A FIGARO PLANNER 2012


I also want this planner ! Hope someone will be generous enough (among my friends' circle to give it as a xmas and Birthday gift to me (actually it can be a christmas gift + Birthday gift on January 13,2012 my Bday bash!).


This planner comes with a leather cover making it a perfect gift especially if you are assuming to receive a planner next year. You can use the cover again to protect and more longevity of your planner. This is different from the other planners I got hold of because it has discount coupons that you can use on your next Figaro stop. And while I was scanning through its pages, it's a glossy one! Wow! Writing on your planning will be easy as 1-2-3 because your pens will glide smoothly on each page.

How to get one? Here are the simple steps:
  • Purchase Food and drinks at Figaro for only Php 350 and get your stampede card.
  • For every Php350 Food and drinks purchase at your chosen Figaro Branch, you will get one stamp.
  • And collect 10 stamps to redeem your limited edition Figaro 2012 Planner.
  • Figaro 2012 planners are available for redemption from Nov.10, 2011- February 29, 2012, and the stamping process will only be from Nov 10, 2011-Dec. 31, 2011.
How I wish I had one! But wait there's more chances readers because right now Figaro has  an ongoing Facebook giveaway at their FB Fanpage , Click here to like their Fb Page.

Figaro is giving away 5 lucky winners a chance to own a FIGARO 2012 Planner. How? Read on...

  • Like their FIGARO'S FB Page here.
  • Copy This Photo and upload this on your wall and Tag  “@Figaro Coffee Company is giving away free Figaro 2012 Planners. Like page and post this status to win.
  • You have to set  status in public so they could see your entry.
  • One post per contestant is allowed per day.
  • Prizes are 5 Figaro 2012 Planner and and Php500 Figaro gc each.
Wow! That is so easy, right, join now and spread the holiday cheer by by joining this contest! time go guys, because I will be joining too! Reminder contest ends Nov. 20, 2011.













No comments:

Post a Comment