Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012: Events/launches,Make-up and Shopping at SM MEGAMALL!!!

Yesterday was jampacked! I have to attend to some of different things that I love doing.

The first one is a contest launch for THERMOS Philippines!

I love my new Thermos , imagine my coffee from the launch was still hot even after 8hours? Will post about their upcoming contest, I'm sure you will love their prizes!

Next is....

I went to KANEBO VIP BEAUTY AFFAIR, Honestly I have been reluctant bout their products but the make-up's done on my face, well it;s for you guys to judge...

















This one or...



















This one?

I actually both like these 2 photos. But the make-up line of KATE (from Kanebo was just so amazing). Will telly you guys soon here in my blog.

After finishing those 2 events, I just found my feet dragging at 5th Floor of MegaMall,,Gosh Didn't know there was an ongoing sale at the Trade Halls. And of course if these is about bags and SHOES, I'm all for it!

But this time my SHOE HAULS was for my two boys...





I got 2 pairs of HOT WHEELS Sandals, This checkered shoes for my eldest and a nice CHiCCo Shoes for my youngest for only P600 !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment