Thursday, September 27, 2012

SM CITY SAN LAZARO: Don't Miss Out on HUGE Savings with Their 3-Day Sale from SEPT.28-29-30, 2012

Another great news for those people who missed SM City San Lazaro's previous 3-day Sale last June, here's another chance to save up to 70% on discount on various items mall-wide!

Just don't forget to be there as early as 10am and grab the 10% discount from 10am-12nn. on selected purchases at SM Dept. Store with your SM Advantage Card.

I know you'll be dying (literally) to know where to hunt for unbelievable discounted priced items. Here's a few tips where to hunt for great discounted items!



-Check out the lobby near the entrance because this is one of the usual area where they put their bags  on sale.

-Try to troop the activity center and you might just see some items that are definitely on SALE!

- I'm sure you won't miss the items that the various tenants of SM City San lazaro will be putting on display.

-And Lastly be sure to check out SM Department Store. As per experience, it's better to check the mall on it's first day so you'll have first crack of the sale items.!

Will I be seeing you guys! The answer is a big yes! I'll definitely visit SM City San Lazaro on it's first day, and if you happen to be around , just comment below and I'll be happy to be your shopping guide and buddy !

I'll be posting photos of the sale items so be sure to keep posted on my  Facebook wall,twitter account and even on SOCIAL CAM (My new video sharing social media site)!

So there! I gotta sleep so that I won't be late for tom's sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment